Due to the pandemic, we are Curbside Service Only. We are scheduling normal appointments and surgeries. Our doors are locked, please call us. Thank You for your patience.
What this means:
· We will schedule the appointment and/or surgery for a specific date and time.
· When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us. We will request credit card information and obtain current history of your pet. If you prefer to pay with cash or check, please let us know. All credit card information is shredded at end of day.
· We will come out to your vehicle and get your pet and we ask that you please remain in your vehicle. All of our staff members will be wearing masks to help limit any potential exposure.
· The doctor will perform the examination and will come out to you to discuss the exam results. Once the exam is done, medications filled, vaccines, etc. are performed, we will bring your pet and payment receipt to you.
· If this is a surgery drop off, we will obtain the same information, have a release form signed and will bring your pet inside. We will call you later in the morning to let you know how your pet is doing.
· If this is an appointment for euthanasia, we are allowing the owner and pet into the building and to please wear a mask.
When you call to order prescription refills or pet food, we will request payment information over the phone. When you arrive in the parking lot, please call us and we will bring prescriptions and/or pet foods to your vehicle.
We know this is a very frustrating time for all of us. We are doing our best to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. We greatly appreciate your continued support and understanding as we maneuver through this new way of doing business.